Attract Men or Women

Is it a good approach to build a "hybrid" web app?

A little bit of context.

I developed for my company an online store in Flask Framework. After going live the ranking on Google started to grow significantly after our company hired a SEO freelancer.

But after finishing and deploying I started to develop the app in ReactJS and Flask would work only as a REST service because the code started to be messy. The jQuery code I mean. Before starting I informed the freelancer that I wanted to migrate the code to ReactJS and he said, "That would be amazing because Google loves ReactJS." Little did I know that after finishing the site on ReactJS and deploying the ranking plummeted on Google. After I told him, he said "The site pages are rendered dynamically. They should be server-side render.

It would be a shame if I scrap all the code and go back to flask and jQuery, so I was thinking, is it a good idea to build the specific pages in Flask so they could be server-side rendered? Like "Product" page. And other views like "Account", "Setting" will stay on React?

For example, if I am on home page an I click a link it would redirect me on domain.com/product?item=12345 which is rendered via React router. But if you refresh the page it would be server-side rendered.

I hope my explanation was clear.

Thank You in advance.

submitted by /u/aldoblack
[link] [comments][Collection]webdev
Is it a good approach to build a "hybrid" web app? Is it a good approach to build a "hybrid" web app? Reviewed by Duos on October 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Law Of Attraction : Quantum Manifest

Powered by Blogger.